Coaches Gear & Equipment
Port Moody Soccer Club provides all coaches with the following team equipment at the start of each season, and are expected to return all equipment at the end of the season:
- Soccer balls for practice (minimum of 1 per player)
- Game ball (reserved for game use)
- Cones – 25 ‘disk’ cones per team
- Coloured pinnies
- Goalie jersey & goalie gloves (for U8+ teams)
- Set of pug nets (for U6 & U7 teams)
- Team bench (priority for U6-U10 teams, and first come first serve after)
- Hand pump
- Storage key
Other training equipment such as ladders, rebounders, mannequins, etc. are available to borrow through the Club. Coaches/teams are welcome to purchase their own equipment for use if they desire, but this would be at their own cost. Any purchased equipment must be compliant with the protocol and safety standards required by BC Soccer and Canadian Soccer Association (e.g. ball size).
All coaches are provided a Port Moody Soccer Club jacket (subject to grant funding) when they start coaching with the Club and are expected/strongly encouraged to wear it when representing Port Moody Soccer Club at games. Additional items can be purchased through the Port Moody Soccer Club Team Store. Team gear from other youth soccer clubs is not permitted to be worn when representing the Port Moody Soccer Club.