U16-U18 PMSC Players: Job opportunity with PMSC
The Port Moody Soccer Club has a job opportunity for 2-3 of our PMSC U16-U18 soccer players.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work with the technical staff coaches to assist with soccer instruction for our U4-U10 Rec/House level teams as part of their 'technical' program. Programs that need assistance include:
- U4 mini academy - Sundays, Sept 23-Dec 9 and Jan 13-Mar10 from 11am-1:30pm at Westhill Lacrosse Box (excluding long weekends)
- U4 mini academy - Tuesdays, Sept 25-Nov 27 and Jan 15-Mar 5 from 6-7pm at Pleasantside Elementary
- Boys U8-U10 Rec team technical sessions - Tuesdays, Sept 25- Dec 11 and Jan 8-Mar 12 at North Shore Turf Field
- Boys U6-U7 skills sessions - Sat, Oct 13, Nov 17 & Jan 12 from 8-10:30am at North Shore Turf Field
- Girls U6-U7 skills sessions - Sun, Oct 14, Nov 18 & Jan 13 from 8:30-11am at North Shore Turf Field
Note: applicants do NOT need to be able to work ALL the days listed above. Different staff will work on different days but will have a set 'schedule' for the season.
Programs will continue into the Spring. There may also be other work opportunities that come up from time to time through the season.
REMUNERATION: $15 per hour
QUALIFICATIONS: Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Passion for soccer
- Experience or desire to work with young children
- Outgoing personality
- Maturity and responsibility
- Positive attitude
HOW TO APPLY: Please email a (maximum) one-page resume to the attention of PMSC Administrator at email@example.com, explaining why you are the best person for this position, your soccer experience, and how you possess the qualifications we are looking for.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday, September 19, 2018