PMSC Raffle - Early Bird Prize Winner!
We have a WINNER for the Early Bird Prize Draw!
CONGRATULATIONS - Tracy Taylor - Winner of the weekend getaway to Whistler or Okanagan - $1,500 value
Winning ticket was sold by a player from the PMO Lions Men’s team.
Port Moody Soccer Club Raffle
As you all know, PMSC is proud to have a new sponsor this year, Lougheed Hyundai, and with this sponsorship came the donation of a new car for our Club to raffle. We are asking every PMSC family to sell (1) booklet of raffle tickets.
We were able to get approval for our raffle license in record time and have pulled together an assortment of GREAT prizes, including:
- NEW CAR! 2018 Hyundai Elantra GL - $24,840 value
- FREE PMSC registration for a year - $500-$1500 value
- this includes the 2018-2019 fall/winter season, 2019 spring season, 1-week spring break soccer camp, and 1-week summer soccer camp.
- Set of (2) season's tickets for the Whitecaps - $961.52 value
- (3) 55" Samsung Curved UHD TV - $966.55 value per TV
- (3) XBOX One S with 'Sea of Thieves' - $481.87 value per game console
- Apple iWatch series 3 - $481.87 value
- Signed & framed Alphonso Davies print - $200 cost (but really is priceless) - generously donated by Jessica Chen-Sargent and John Grasty of Port Moody Royal LePage Sterling Realty
Tickets are a mere $10 each and come in booklets of 10 tickets.
Early Bird Prize Draw: Monday, Oct 1, 2018 at 7pm at Trasolini Soccer Field
Main Prize Draw: Monday, Nov 5, 2018 at 7pm at Trasolini Soccer Field
THE ASK: PMSC is asking every family (not player) to sell (1) booklet of tickets. If you would like additional booklets (see incentive prizes below) they are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you sell a ticket, please have the purchaser fill in the left (smaller) side of the ticket, and give the right (larger) side portion of the ticket listing the prizes to the person purchasing the ticket.
For the convenience of families, we will be allocating the $100 booklet cost to each family's Power Up account later this week, so that family's can opt to pay the $100 online using their credit card and not have to worry about collecting and remitting the monies collected from selling tickets. If you prefer to collect the cash and remit it with the return of your raffle booklet that is fine too, and the $100 will be removed from your Power Up account when the cash is received.
PLEASE BRING YOUR RAFFLE BOOKLETS - SOLD AND UNSOLD TICKETS with you to your team photo day the weekend of Sept 29/30 so that they can be 'checked in'. If you are collecting and remitting cash instead of paying online, then please also bring the cash collected. Please DO NOT remove the staple from the booklets.
A volunteer will be checking in booklets from 8:30am-3:00pm each day. The sold tickets are being inventoried and collected in preparation for the Early Bird draw on Oct 1. Unsold tickets will be returned to the family for addiitonal sales through Oct 21, and the main draw on Nov 5.
If you are not attending the photo day, please arrange with your team's manager to have them bring in your tickets (and collected monies if applicable), or contact email@example.com to arrange a drop off.
SALES INCENTIVE: PMSC is offering two sales incentive prizes for the most tickets sold:
- BY AN INDIVIDUAL: Winner will receive a $500 gift card to Soccer Express
- BY A TEAM: Winning team will receive a season ending wrap up party courtesy of PMSC (note: winning team will be determined by the average number of tickets sold per person on that team to be fair to teams with 6 or teams with 20 players)
If a team would like to set up a table and do some sales outside a local franchise, please contact PMSC and we will work with you to organize.
For more information please visit our PMSC RAFFLE page.
Thank you for your support of the PMSC raffle - proceeds will be used towards new equipment, enhanced training, coaching support, and more.
BC Gaming Event Licence #108459