PMSC Appoints Head Coach for Girls Program!
To all Port Moody Soccer Club Members,
The Port Moody Soccer Club is very pleased to introduce the new Head Coach of our Girls program, Brittany Baxter (nee Timko)!! Brittany will be working with our club Technical Director, Johnny Sulentic
This appointment represents the first step in a major investment by the Club in its girls soccer program. After a brief introduction period, Brittany will work with the Club and our Technical Director, Johnny Sulentic, to develop a soccer curriculum that will be geared to improving our girls technical program.
This will include:
- A technical player development curriculum
- On-field training time on the field working with the girls in our academy and technical training.
- Working with both our competitive and non-competitive teams at all age groups and levels.
- Working with both players and coaches
- Mentorship to individuals and teams
- Leveraging her extensive professional network to provide opportunites for our players and coaches to learn from some of the best in Canadian soccer
Brittany graduated from high school in Coquitlam and went on to play soccer at the University of Nebraska. During this time she also spent 16 years with our Womens National team program, where she represented our country 132 times, including being part of the bronze medal winning team at the 2012 Olympics and is also a three time World Cup Team member.
The executive believes that this experience, together with Brittanys personality and dedication to the sport will be a perfect match for our club and we are very excited about having Brittany on our team. Brittany will also work with her former team mate, Melissa Tancredi who as we recently announced, will also be working with the club in the near future.
Please join me in welcoming Brittany and making her feel like home.