Aug 2017 Club Update
Hi PMSC Families,
Just a few more weeks until the kids are back in school and that means the start of soccer season! We have a few quick messages/updates for you...
- Registration for our PMSC Euro Pro Academy programs is open. This is a great way for players to work on and develop their individual skills with our professional coaching staff. Every player will be provided with a training shirt and we need to place this order ASAP so please do not wait any longer to register.
- High performance team players will attend on Monday and Rec team players and players from other clubs will attend on Friday.
- Go to https://portmoodysoccer.powerupsports.com to register
MEET YOUR NEW DIVISIONAL REPS
- If you have a question about your child's age group, please reach out to your appropriate Divisional Reps - their contact information is on the website:
- Adaptive Soccer - Teri Shaw
- Kick Start (U4-U7) - postion VACANT
- Minis (U8-U10) - Noelene Ahern
- Super 8 (U11-U12) - Craig Rawlyk
- Competitive (U13-U15) - Rino diNicolo
- Competitive (U16-U18) - Aurora Sekela
- MSL - Johnny Millin
- Adult - Bob Favelle
- Also, with the new structure reorganization of PMSC many of our executive members have new email addresses... please visit our Club Contacts page to contact your Divisional Reps or other members of the Club's executive https://www.portmoodysoccer.com/club-contacts
KID SPORT SALE - Sept 9 at Poirier Forum
- Save the Date and get some great deals on used sporting equipment, all while benefitting a great cause. Also consider donating your used equipment.
- All of our U4 through U18 teams have been rostered so you should have heard from your coach(es) and/or team manager by now - if you have not please let me know right away.
- Exception to this will be the following 'Rec/House' teams due to delays in confirming coaches - boys U8, boys U11, boys U13 and girls U17/18
- Our Club is primarily volunteer run and we rely on help from our soccer community to make our club the best! For information on any of our volunteer
roles, please reply to this email. We are still needing needing volunteers for the following roles:
- Marketing/Events Director (Board of Directors position)
- Fundraising Committee
- Kick Start (U4-U7) Rep
- Field Manager - Westhill
- Field Manager - North Shore (Heritage Woods)
- Kick Start Game Scheduler
- Kick Start/Minis (year end) Jamboree Coordinator
- Sponsorship Liaison
Thanks to all our members for making our soccer community the best!
Port Moody Soccer Club Executive